From insightful sessions delivered by leading international and Russian experts in the field of MRO services at the conference, to networking with top MRO professionals from all over Europe and Central Asia at the exhibition. MRO Russia & CIS 2022 will make you part of the attractive MRO market in Russia and beyond and together we will continue to build efficient and reliable MRO services!
Nowadays Russia is one of the rare markets with growing traffic. According to preliminary estimates, in 2021 Russian airlines carried about 110 million passengers. This is almost 60% more than in 2020, and just 14% less than in 2019. The rate of recovery is even 6 base points better than the last year’s forecast by the Federal Air Transport Agency. Domestic traffic is the main driver for the recovery. International traffic remains under restrictions, but Russia restored flights with 79 countries. Even under the current conditions, Russian air carriers continue to update and expand their aircraft fleet.
Enjoy incredible networking opportunities at MRO Russia & CIS 2022 with 700+ registered organisations
On March 10−11, Moscow hosts the 17th international conference and exhibition MRO Russia & CIS 2022, the largest event in Eastern Europe and Central Asia and a meeting place for the global MRO industry, and we are pleased to announce that we have already sold 80% of our exhibition space
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to position your company in front of the region’s most influential MRO clients and decision makers and join the industry leaders who have already secured their space. Take a look at the floorplan and let us know where you want to be on the Exhibitor Interest form.
Be inspired by our program:
- MRO Market Radar: Reviews, analytics, trends
- Transfer of Aircraft to the Russian Register: a joint task of the state and business
- Experience of airlines working with Russian and foreign MRO providers
- New approaches and capabilities of MRO providers
- Digitalization of the industry as the main driver of development
- How to optimize costs through digitalization
- Modern methods of technical personnel training
- Practical issues of implementing a safety management system in maintenance and repair organizations (MRO)
- Next-Gen Interiors: safety and efficiency, comfort and connectivity, new flexible solutions
- New Russian Aircraft: life cycle and organization of the after-sales service
- Working with aircraft components
- Specifics of technical maintenance for the new types of aircraft from the world’s leading manufacturers
Benefits to the exhibitors
- Introduce your products or services on the regional marketplace with more than 700 participants
- Gain new customers from 300+ airlines from Russia and CIS
- Strengthen relations with customers
- Get immediate feedback
- Understand the Industry at the largest event in Russia and the CIS countries dedicated entirely to covering the burning issues of aircraft maintenance development