According to forecasts of experts and analysts, according to the expectations of the participants in the air transport industry, 2022 should be the year of the long-awaited active recovery of international and domestic passenger traffic. But the new reality of the world attacked by the COVID forces us to be tolerant of uncertainty.
The last two crisis years for aviation, caused by the pandemic, have shaken the foundations of the air transport market, forced carriers to urgently revise their business models and development strategies, and urgently introduce new technologies. In such conditions, unique information from the world experts and industry leaders, their original assessments and fresh ideas, intensive communication in an informal setting continue to be in demand as never before.
It was this demand that predetermined the success of the 19th International Aviation Forum "Wings of the Future" held at the end of October this year. It gathered a record audience for the new reality: about 250 people were present in the conference room and more than 200 more watched the online broadcast of the event. The stellar composition of speakers, fresh ideas, heated discussions and a fruitful exchange of views on the sidelines once again confirmed the status of the forum as the main discussion platform for air transport in Russia and the CIS.
In 2022, the "Wings of Russia" Forum will take on a new form and will significantly expand the scope of topics and the scope of audience. The 1st International Congress of Air Transport Leaders will take place in Moscow on September 13−14, 2022.
The Congress will bring together airline and airport executives from Eastern Europe and Central Asia, as well as global suppliers of products and service providers in civil aviation, combining main industry conferences held under the ATO Events brand and a full-scale exhibition of new technologies, products and services for air transport.
The Air Transport Leaders Congress will provide participants with a unique opportunity within just two days to get acquainted in detail with the current state and development trends of the world and regional commercial aviation.
MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONGRESS
- Expanding horizons. The future of civil aviation.
- Prospects for Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Business opportunities.
- Connecting Europe with Asia: Routes, hubs and efficiency.
- Green agenda for aviation.
- Airlines: business models, strategy, efficiency and profit.
- The view of aircraft manufacturers on aircraft of the new generation. Production plans.
- Technologies, innovations and digital transformation of aviation.
- Keeping pace with the leaders: distribution, sales and payments.
- Customer experience of passengers. Flights in a new reality.
- Airports: financing, operations and efficiency.
- Digital and contactless technologies.
- Personnel and safety. Attracting young people, increasing employee loyalty.
Follow the Congress news on the website atoevents.ru